The main thing to do if the printer fails to give a printout of a file is to double-check the links are working fine. So, before trouble shooting printer problems related to PDF files, you must unplug the printer chain from a USB hub and plug it straight into your PC’s USB port. After that, turn off the printer and restart it next thirty minutes to retry printing the PDF file.
Apart after that, make certain that the printer driver and Adobe software are informed. If not, download and install the up-to-date informs from the Printer Company and Adobe website and resume the PC after that. According to Tsgpc help if you cannot print a PDF file despite trying the said steps, shadow the below steps for trouble shooting the PDF printing difficulties.
Print as Image
That can happen if a PDF organizer is either corrupt or has broken content like fonts or pictures that Acrobat failed to process while printing. In fact, if the PDF is transformed from other certificate files, it may be immoral. Still, you can bypass that in the software by distribution the print job as an copy to the printer. Follow the less steps for that.
- Select the PDF file, select Print, and click on Progressive Note that advanced switch’s location varies on Adobe Acrobat likened to Adobe Reader.
- Under the Progressive Print Setup dialog box, put a tick mark following to Print as Copy If you are using Adobe Reader, you can see that choice on the lowest left of Progressive Print Setup. However, if you are photogravure the PDF file via Adobe Acrobat, the said choice can be seen under the Locations title to the top of the Progressive Print Setup dialog box.
- After choosing Print as Image, click on OK to near the dialog box, and again to settle printing.
Reconvert the PDF File
If you cannot print as copy, then try recreating the PDF file after its source file. For that;
- Open the source file on its own software program, be it a page layout or a word dispensation program.
- Select File from its toolbar or list of options bar, click on Print and save it as PDF in the organization.
- Open the new PDF file, and retry printing it.
If you still face the problem, or need help with any other printer difficulties, get in touch with tech support professionals for trouble shooting printer difficulties on Windows or other working systems.